Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Messy Monsters!


I'm not a very tidy person. Therefore, my house is quite a mess.....which inspired the above drawing.

I looked around my livingroom,and started wondering what it would look like if all my clothes, furniture and other stuff would suddenly come alive....I know, quite an unusual thought, but I guess my brain just works that way.

This combined with the fact that I also like drawing kids and flying beds and wonky stairs, the above drawing came out, enjoy! :D

-Edwin

10 comments:

cornelis said...

Christien says, "his room is just to small, it looks only messy" nevertheless, a great fantasy! well done! Cornelis

wahzill said...

Love it! Great fluidity..

nick visser said...

haha nice!

Doodle.nl said...

Perfect voor een kinderboek.

Daniel Ernst said...

Cool dude :) Ben benieuwd naar de posts van de komende dagen! Misschien wat freakshow themed art?

Lindsey Lydecker said...

This is fantastic. I love the details and how pose of the monster. Seriously... I'm going to jump inside your head just to have a peak around coz this is an amazing concept and idea. I love it. Thanks for the kind words by the way :)
you rock <3

Cristina Ynzenga said...

Jajajaj amaaaazing!
Even the monster is holding a couple of pencils! haha cool, very nice details ;)

Chan Ghee Leow said...

This is such a cool drawing! You've got a lot of great stuff here too.

Thanks for mentioning Regis Loisel to me. It's truly a compliment to be compared to such a great artist.

Tabbie Neville said...

your work really reminds me of Tim burton , were yo inspired by him at all ?

baadera said...

my room looks just like yours