Monday, December 28, 2009

Overlord 2 - Character Concepts



Well, hell has finally frozen over, as more concept images of Overlord 2 have finally been released! Above a compilation of some of the character concepts I worked on during this gameproject. Stuff is at least 1 year old, but it's cool to be able to show it to you guys nonetheless. :)

View the full list of new images at gamona.de), with awesome work from fellow partners in crime Daniel Ernst , Gilles Ketting , Sjan Weijers and Chris Evenhuis.

Next: my long overdue christmas card! :P

-Edwin

9 comments:

Bruyn said...

Fantastic designs! I am a big fan of the stuff you did for Overlord 2.
Great designs with a touch of humour.

David de Rooij said...

Nice designs!

Frog God said...

Suggest:
The art of Overlord book (game 1&2)

Overlord 3
-modern world
-the world of technology Vs the world of magic
-ghost minions (posses things/fly through things)

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Hmm, what's the deal with all these Frog people on my blog...:P

riq said...

awesome character sketches.

riq

Gerald said...

Wow, realy nice sketches!

Greetings from germany

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Thanx Gerald, hope you enjoyed the game aswell!

-Edwin

Anonymous said...

I'm Busy Playing OverLord II!
I LOVE THE GAMES! and the caracter are AWESOME!

Asim said...

Woah, Very well made. I love the last image on this post.
Great job.