Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gameville - Triumph Studios Tour

Any of you ever heard of 'GameVille'? I hadn't actually, not before this dutch gameprogram showed up at our studio, putting together a featurette on Triumph Studios. :) Me and some of my collegues get interviewed, it's shows my workspace (above) and some closeups of my artwork (Gameplaysketches / Overlord thumbnails / Elf / Blue evil Overlord). :P

It aired this afternoon on RTL 4, but I forgot to watch it.....doh! Long live the wonderful world of internet TV! Check out my ugly mug at

It's in dutch though, but it should give a good impression of the studio nonetheless :)
And now, back to things that DO matter, more art! :D
-Edwin

3 comments:

Junaid said...

Leuk om te zien dat er ook eventjes wat aandacht wordt besteed aan de concept art afdeling :)

Tom van der Linden said...

Dat was kort, maar krachtig! Grappig om eens bij jullie in het kantoor te kijken, ziet er gezellig uit!

Captain Opium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.