Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pirate heads!

As it had been a while since I posted some character stuff, here's some characterdevelopment for the pirate thing I'm still working on. I had alot of fun trying to push the shapes, and explore different stylizations and expressions.

I wanted to do at least 101 headsketches, but because I just can't stop playing Uncharted 2 (also the main reason it took me a week longer to do this update), you'll have to do it with only around 75 Pirate heads ok! :D

-Edwin

10 comments:

nick visser said...

deeelicious

Cristina Ynzenga said...

Only 75 heads you said??? hahaahh
Amazing stuff Edwin. I loooove it :)

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Thnx guys! Now all I have to do is pick the 2 I like best and put them in the story I"m cooking up... :)

-E-

Unknown said...

Great variety in shapes! Awesome!

Chris said...

Eej Edwin, erg leuk om te zien, dit - goed bezig! Succes met kiezen ;)

Doodle.nl said...

Gaat goed zo zeg! Waarom mag ik eigenlijk de creative monkeys blog niet zien?

Edwin Rhemrev said...

Thnx guys!
Wouter: nu met wat lichaampjes bezig, n stuk moeilijker!Wel leuk! :)

Chris: Ik baal nog steeds dat ik de 101 niet heb gehaald :P

Artoonator: dat blog was n initatief van bob,mij en george om n animatiefilmpje op poten te zetten, maar das door werk en school niets geworden. Was sowieso meer n communicatieblog om alles goed af te stemmen, dus je mist er niets aan :P

Lindsey Lydecker said...

wow. so awesome. love your work and your blog ^_^

Meesimo said...

Beautiful Pirate head roll.
Cheers!

Pearce said...

Fantastic! What a great bunch!